In order to work on or near energized equipment greater than 50 volts, you must first go through qualified electrical worker training. Students will receive training, be tested, documented and certified in all of the requirement’s necessary to be considered qualified by their employer. Qualified electrical worker training means that by employing qualified personnel, there will be a decrease in your company’s legal responsibility, lost time injuries, death and costly OSHA citations.
Electrical Safety Specialists (ESS) offers nationwide qualified electrical worker training. For 25 years, ESS has worked hard establishing relationships with a variety of individuals all at the top of the electrical safety industry. Realizing early on that each skill set requires a lifetime commitment, ESS developed a team of experts dedicated to providing the highest quality of service available. ESS will send a trainer to perform on location training for qualified electrical worker training personnel on various entities such as OSHA, national codes, American Red Cross and hands own proficiency skills. Other training includes:
- Introduction to NFPA 70E
- Standards and intent
- Positive Electrical Safety Culture
- General requirements for Electrical Safety-Related Work Practices
- Maintenance and training requirements
- Meter safety
- Arc Flash/Blast Hazards
- Electrically Safe Work Condition
- Examples of ESWC and working within Limited Approach Boundary
- PPE Requirements
- Emergency procedures and Release of victim’s hands on exercise
- Showing Proficiency during Mock OSHA Inspection
- Skills demonstration hands on exam
Contact Electrical Safety Specialists now to schedule your training sessions for your company anywhere nationwide. Or give them a call today at (816) 925-0443.